Anantra Phuket - Thailand
Since it's opening in October 2008, Anantara Phuket is considered to be amongst the most desirable destinations in Thailand. Each of the 83 private pool villas creates a haven of peace and tranquillity, whilst the restaurants, bars and leisure facilities tantalise the taste buds and stimulate the senses.
Just steps away from the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea, Anantara Phuket is nestled within indigenous gardens of jasmine, orchids and birds of paradise. Designed to reflect a quaint Southern Thai-style village, the locally inspired architecture complements its natural setting, with open-air spaces and arched ceilings to take advantage of the cool Phuket sea breeze. The pool villa interiors embrace contemporary Thai design, using evocative local prints, textiles, paintings and relaxed lounge spaces.
- Location: On Mai Khao beach on the Northwest coast of Phuket close to Sirinath National Park.
- Transfer time: 15 minutes from Phuket Airport.
- 83 rooms/suites: Pool Villa, Garden Pool Villa, Lagoon Pool Villa and Sala Pool Villa, 1 Similan Suite.
- Restaurants/bars: 6 including a tree house, beach-side restaurant, and infinity pool bar.
- Water activities: Infinity beachfront pool, Jacuzzi, watersports including; windsurfing, sailing, and kayaking.
- Land activities: Cycling, tennis, fitness centre, yoga, aerobics and cookery classes.
- Spa/beauty services: Anantara Spa.
- Children: Children's club.
- Board Basis: Bed and Breakfast.