Desroches Island Lodge - Seychelles
Fourteen kilometres of beautiful sandy beaches surround the island of Desroches. Just thirty minutes flight from Mahé, this island is a coco palm plantation and the ideal place to spend the days relaxing in a hammock, gently swayed by the trade winds. For a more energetic activity, why not hop on a bicycle and explore the island's coconut groves? En route you are likely to meet George and Caroline, the long-term resident giant tortoises.
Desroches also boasts fourteen classified diving sites including the amazing 'Desroches Drop' and the 'Canyon'. The colonial architecture of the resort blends in perfectly with its surroundings and the spacious suites all have large verandas offering stunning views. The friendly and helpful staff will ensure that you have a memorable stay on this delightful island.
Reference : IOM
- Location: Desroches Island.
- Transfer time: 30 minute flight from Mahé.
- 46 suites/rooms: Junior Suites, Four & Five Bedroom Villas and a Five-bedroom Presidential Villa.
- Restaurants/bars: 1 plus a beach snack bar.
- Water activities: Swimming pool. snorkelling, canoes, pedal boats, kayaking, deep-sea fishing, diving centre and fly fishing. Non-motorised water sports are free.
- Land activities: Tennis, table tennis, bicycles and petanque.
- Spa/Beauty Services: Spa offering a selection of treatments in a beautiful tropical setting.
- Board basis: All Inclusive.