Why you should go on the Celebrity Edge:
1. The majority of outside state rooms have the new “Infinite Veranda” where with the touch of a button your large window opens up in to a balcony in your room. For those looking for an upgraded cabin, there are some exceptional suites, certainly something to suit a diverse range of tastes.
2. There are a massive 29 restaurants & bars to choose from serving some amazing food and drink. The Edge seems to be breaking new ground with their innovative Eden Restaurant, lounge & Bar with an open-air kitchen and menu inspired by nature. As well as the fantastic aray of eateries, there is a very wide range of facilities onboard including an excellent gym, walking track, 2 swimming pools, hot tubs & a state of the art spa.
3. The Magic Carpet is a new revolutionary feature on the Celebrity Edge; a suspended platform that floats above the sea, 13 storeys high. The Magic Carpet is used as a new way to embark/disembark the ship as well as an exclusive restaurant and bar area.
4. The entertainment aboard the ship is second to none. There is something for everyone and there is always something happening for those who choose to get involved. The performances in the theatre were excellent with some of the best sound and lighting on board a cruise ship. There was everything on board from short quizzes in the Grand Plaza during the day to the spectacular performances in the evening.
5. Modern, sleek & trendy design with incredible, unique art work throughout the ship. Keeping up to date with the modern world, this ship would be refreshing to the existing cruising market as well as perfect to attract first time cruisers who would not be disappointed with what this ship has to offer.